A Huge Breakthrough

I have just realised what a miraculous breakthrough I've experienced this weekend and feel the need to share as well as record it for later. It's a kind of cookie for my cookie jar collection of successes.

This breakthrough is a follow up to the one I wrote about in this post.  After nearly a year of relative calm in spite of some weird things that were going on the situation took a turn for the worse 2 weeks ago. I won't go into the details but it was pretty ugly and I was finding it extremely difficult to keep the faith and revise lovingly.  But I did my best and there has been a radical change that has played out over this weekend where I saw a lot of things that I had imagined not necessarily play out exactly how I had imagined but in the best way ever with the end result that I now have smiling polite neighbors in place of aggressive bullies.

I'll probably need to think more on what I cleared here?

During the 2 weeks of semi hell I did a lot of work on myself. I did a lot of releasing and forgiving myself. But most of all I reminded myself constantly of the truth that I had to change something inside me. It's not easy to accept that you are in fact animating the scary ugly monster you created. That you've got to redeem it and lift it up lovingly when you feel threatened by it neither. But with a little perseverance things suddenly transform. I asked my inner being to show me how this could be done in the most graceful and loving way and it has just been enacted before me in a way I could never had orchestrated.

One of the tools I have been using over the past few months is writing affirmations or reminders by hand in a note book every day. I write these lines several times throughout the day more or less everyday. I also recite them in my head before I get up in the morning an throughout the day. These are inspired by Neville and they are;

I have the power and the right to be, do, and have whatever I desire with grace and ease
I put all things into subjection to my imaginal acts.

Another tool I used was that of fully feeling the energy of any discomfort I was feeling and reclaiming that power after reminding myself that I'm creating it. I've found it a really good way of transforming energy.

My mirror has reflected back to me what I wanted to see, including courage (I may write about the other things in the days to come but for now this seems the most significant). I feel courageous because I have just had further proof that this works and that has of course deepened my faith. This is described in "Your Faith is Your Fortune". The first thing to discipline is the mind. The more I discipline my mind and remind myself of the truth the faster I see result.

I have to stop there for today but will most likely posting again soon. This weekend has been very eventful in other ways and I'm seeing my imaginal acts being played out in my mirror. I had for a long time debated on whether I should do it or not but felt irresistibly drawn to do it anyway. I stumbled on something that comforted me in choice but more about that shortly. I have to get some sleep now.

I hope that me sharing this encourages you to really test this yourself dear reader because it works.

I would love to see your comments.

Comments

16N8Fitness said…
Great article. I love the thought of embracing the difficult feelings. All is me pushed out, so what are these feelings telling me that I am imagining. Good stuff!
Anne said…
Hi, thanks for your comment. Sorry for not validating it before.