Food for thought - the number 9

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” Nikola Tesla.

A couple of months ago 2 videos appeared on my facebook timeline on the same day. The first one was of Rev Ike. I don't remember the title and forgot to grab the link but I did note this down from it:

Only consciousness is anything and everything.  Only consciousness does anything, and everything.  Only consciousness has anything and everything.

Then I watched the second one which was about the number nine and was struck by the following:


Here is the video:

I remembered that Neville sometimes talked about the signification of numbers in he Bible but I never really felt inspired to look into it further. Now my curiosity was piqued and so I started to do a little research. Here is just one example of what I found:

Nine is finality or completion. The first example of its use is that infinitely sealed first verse of the Bible: “In the beginning God” that in Hebrew is Brayshith Elohim, which has the numeric value of 999. The very next statement “created the heaven” is also sealed with 999. - God is a Mathematician
 Then one day during meditation the number of days related to Neville's birth from above came to mind: 1,260 days.

1 + 2 + 6 + 0 = 9

Curiosity pushed me to calculate Neville's life path number even though I'm more curious than a fan of numerology:
1 + 9 + 0 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 0 + 5 = 27
2 + 7 = 9
Interesting, isn't it?

And so why am I writing about this today?

Well today is 09/09/2016, known in numerology as a triple 9 day (2+0+1+6 = 9) and gives us:

0 + 9 + 0 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 27

2 + 7 = 9

Have an interesting day!

Comments